Friday, June 17, 2011

I am floored

Check out the tile I used on the floor of the Skitzo Leezra Studio. After ripping out the carpet, the cracks were filled in with a tube of grout. (The grout in a tube is better than the grout in a plastic bottle.)



Oh wait, I forgot to buy tile.
Nevermind, let's paint the floor instead.
You heard me.
Valspar Latex Porch & Floor paint.
This stuff dries super fast. Woo Hoo!

Lines drawn with pencil.
Determine the center of the room.
Draw lines out from there.
Believe or not,
my line placement is near perfect.


Get this, two visitors touched the floor to make sure it wasn't genuine ceramic tile but it was way faster, super easy, way less expensive.

Let's start loading the room.





1 comment:

giddy99 said...

freakin' brilliant. I love painted concrete floors... I'm a wee bit jealous now (but in a nice way). :)